Search This Blog

Sunday 4 January 2015

Haul: Beauty Treats 88 Professional Warm Palette

Hi there

A few months ago, I saw the Beauty Treats 88 Professional Warm Palette in Dischem and contemplated on whether to buy it or not. When I made up my mind that I would go back and get it, it was sold out.  I took that as a sign (You don't need it, and have enough eyeshadows Natalie!)

Well they came back in to stock about Christmas time and when I saw it, I just had to get one.  Its like the perfect palette with every colour you need in one palette.  I have a warm yellow undertone so warm toned eyeshadows suit me the best.  It also has a large mirror, which makes it nice for travelling.

I have since lost my receipt, but I think I paid about R149 for this palette which works out to R1.67 per shadow.




Hope 2015 is treating you all well so far.

Keep well.


No comments:

Post a Comment