Search This Blog

Sunday 19 October 2014

Yves Rocher Elixer 7.9 Youth Energy Care - Day Care

Hi all

I have been using the Yves Rocher Elixer 7.9 Youth Energy Care Day Care and after two months I can say that I love it!


I still love my Bionike Base 100 cream but the sales lady at Woolworths talked me into it and I don't regret buying it.  I am definitely going to try the night cream when my regular night cream is finished.

Yves Rocher is one of the leading beauty brands in France and is currently available in the UK, USA and RSA.  Yves Rocher has reasonably priced products containing natural ingredients that actually work well. The Elixir 7.9 Youth Energy Day Care is botanically based with a mix of 7 plants with anti-aging properties and 9 patents (hence the 7.9...get it?).

Active ingredients include;

APHLOIA MANGIFERIN, TARA SEED EXTRACT, GREEN RICE INOSITOL, SANDTHORN SEED EXTRACT, ALOE VERA POLYSACCHARIDES

Elixir 7.9 claims to;

• In one day : signs of fatigue are reduced, radiance is revived.
• In one week : wrinkles are reduced, skin texture is refined and has a more even appearance.
• In one month : skin appears radiant with youth.

The Plus:
Paraben free, mineral oil free, colorant free,
– Tested under dermatological supervision.

I chose the day cream for Normal to Combination skin, which is exactly how I would describe my skin at the moment.  My skin does seem more radiant and Elixir 7.9 feels great on the skin.  It's not thick though it does give lasting moisture and has a silky feel once applied to skin.  So my T-zone oils are kept under control while my cheek area is moisturized.  It also plays well under my sunscreen.  Normally I stay mattified until I apply sunscreen which brings out my oils.  This does not happen with this cream.  The look and feel of this cream is like a mix between a gel and a cream, which I think is why it has a light texture without the oily residue.

I have sensitive skin and this agrees with my skin 100%, no breakouts .  In fact, it has a calming effect on  my skin and I think it prevents breakouts for me.  It has a pleasant botanical smell that I really like (not an artificial fragrance smell)

Elixir 7.9 has a large range for all skin types, so check out the range at selected Woolworths stores.  I purchased mine at Gateway Theatre of shopping in KZN.


Yves Rocher also has  makeup line at reasonable prices which is worth checking out.



Xoxo
Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment