Search This Blog

Sunday 6 July 2014

Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner

Felt-tip precision. No skipping or dragging. Convenient & easy to use. Dramatic eye definition.

I received the Jordana Fabuliner from a friend.  This is unfortunately only available overseas, It is made in the USA. I had to do a review as it is one of those cult products with a reasonable price tag.  A South African product equal to this would be the L.A Girl fineline liquid liner in black.

Jordana claims:
• Felt-Tip Precision
• No Skipping or Dragging
• Convenient & Easy to Use
• Dramatic Eye Definition

Available in 2 Shades.  I received 01 Black.

Ingredients:
Shade:01
Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lignosulfonate, Sodium Laureth-11 Carboxylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80,  Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Edta, Black 2 (CI 77266).

Tips & Tricks:
Begin applying a thin line from the inner to the outer corner of your eyelid along your upper or lower lash line. Fro a more dramatic look, make your lines thicker and bolder.

I had fun using this liner.  I don have steady hands, so I had to practice.  I am used to using gel and pencil liner.  I always admire others who wear liquid liner and wished I could master it.  The truth is, the applicator makes a big difference for me.  Using the old style liquid liner does not work for me.  Using a liquid liner pen means that I have more control over the application. 

So I will be a pro in no time!

XOXO
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment