Search This Blog

Saturday 5 July 2014

AVON - Mega Effects Mascara

Hi all

Today I am doing a review on the Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
A friend of mine is an Avon Sales Agent and graciously sent me this mascara.  I knew I wanted this mascara from the moment I saw it in the catalogue.  It kind of reminded me of the Givenchy Phenomenon Eyes Mascara without the price tag.


Avon Mega Effects Mascara


Picture Courtesy of Google



I must say that after using a traditional mascara wand all my life, this took a bit of getting used to.  I was a little slower and careful when using it.  It does get easier if you use it everyday.  Practice makes perfect.

The shape of the brush is supposed to fit the natural shape of eyelashes.  The formula provides for a smudge-proof and clump-proof application.

I was happy with the results.  And the packaging is so unique and cute.

xoxo
Nataloe


No comments:

Post a Comment