I have read this tag on a number of beauty blogs and have enjoyed watching the videos on YouTube. So I decided to give this tag a go. I hope you enjoy my tag and please do the beauty scenario tag yourself!
1) You have to get rid of all your foundations, and only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
My high-end foundation is definitely Clarins Everlasting Foundation in 110 Honey. I always come back to this one. it is a staple in my makeup stash.
My drugstore foundation would be Revlon Colorstay in Golden Beige.
2) You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I think I would be hesitant to tell her. You don't know how the interviewer would react, The interviewer observes you intently in an interview, so she might take it the wrong way as if you're being arrogant. Its a tough one to tell an interviewer that she has lipstick on her teeth because you want the job, and don't want to ruin your chances by telling her. Hopefully the interviewers colleagues will tell her way after I have left. I would tell a friend or a co-worker and would want to be told if I had lipstick on my teeth.
3) Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick. which one do you go for?
The lipstick I love and always get compliments when I wear it is Revlon Super Lustrous Creme lipstick in 490 Mad About Mauve.
4) You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
In my teenage years when I started working part-time, the only lipstick I wore was red lipstick. I think that I should have explored more flattering colours.
Concerning my hair, in my early twenties, not teens, I coloured my hair alot. it looked good, but is caused alot of damage. I would have looked after my hair a bit better and used the correct after care products.
I should have also started using sunscreen on my face from the time I was a teenager.
5) You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie haircut. Do you A) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum and cry hysterical. B) cry in the chair and things get awkward or C) complain to the manager and demand a refund?
I am currently rocking the pixie cut at the moment. But if this was not what I asked for I would probably not just keep quiet about it.
At the end of the day, its my money which I worked hard for. So sternly (no shouting and performing) I would ask her what the heck she thought she was doing as I made myself clear before she started.
Thereafter I would let the manager know as she needs to know what is happening, They are running a business and they need to know the good things, so they can keep it up, and the bad things, so they know what to change to make the business better.
Depending on how the complaint was received, I would like an apology, instead of a full refund.
A voucher for a treatment would be nice though.
6) Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which "do it all" palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Hands down, my "do it all palette" is my sleek i Divine - Au Naturel palette
7) Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
Rob my beauty stash and I will hunt you down dammit! Lmao. I think would cry for days. It is really hard to say what product I hope would be safe since I have favourites in every category. I think eyeshadow palettes would be the hardest to replace.
8) Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in an awful condition. Do you A) just pretend you haven't noticed B) ask them to repurchase it or C) secretly do the same to something of theirs ...
I do not lend out my makeup ever! I avoid situations like these. No one looks after your stuff like yourself.
If I found myself in this situation, I would probably mention it to her. I would tell her that I lent it to her in good condition and that she needs to look after stuff that she has borrowed,and that what she did was not appreciated. So next time she borrows a friends things, she will know to look after it. I don't think I would ask her to repurchase it for me. I would tell her to keep the damaged product. An apology would be nice though.
I hope you enjoyed reading! Leave a link in the comments section if you tried this tag as well.