Search This Blog

Saturday 26 April 2014

LA Girl Gel Liner Pencil - Haul & Review


Hi there

I purchased two of the LA Girl Gel Liner Pencils a while back (Royal Blue & Champagne).
I love using the blue liner on the upper and lower lash-lines and I use the champagne shade on my lower water line to brighten up the eyes and make me look awake.  They offer the quality, look and feel of a gel liner in a convenient and easy to apply pencil. I would definitely love to get more shades.  La Girl cosmetics are exclusive to Dischem.


LA Girl Gel Liner Pencil

Please see shade selection below:


GP369
Whiten

GP368
Silver Streak

GP367
Black Amethyst

GP366
Paradise Purple

GP365
Aquatic

GP364
Mermaid Blue

GP363
Royal Blue

GP362
Gypsy Teal

GP361
Limelight

GP360
Goldmine

GP359
Champagne

GP358
Metallic Copper

GP357
Frosted Taupe

GP356
Brown

GP355
Deep Bronze

GP354
Dark Brown

GP353
Smoky Charcoal

GP352
Black Magic

GP351
Very Black

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I have just discovered the LA Girl Gel eyeliner pot in black, it comes with a brush which I don't use, but the quality of the gel liner is great! They also make good concealers, at a low price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Viv
      I have two of the gel liners in the pot. They are my holy Grail liners and use them all the time and they have not dried out after a year. I love them. I also have the concealer which is now finished, but they are forever sold out in my shade. I am liking La Girl products more and more.

      Thanks for the comment.
      Regards
      Natalie

      Delete