Search This Blog

Saturday 26 April 2014

2014 Birthday Haul



My birthday was on the 19th March.  I did not want to celebrate being a year older, but when you have great friends, they take your mind off thinking about getting older and treat you like a princess for the day.  Thank God for great friends!

They took me out for dinner at a fancy restaurant called Betoua in Mugrave Durban, then we went to Cuba Lounge.

I also received gorgeous gifts which I have to show you guys.

Yardley London Limited Edition 52 Shade Palette.  The palette has 42 Eyeshadows, 6 highlighters, 3 blushers and 1 bronzer.  The shadows have the prettiest flower design on them which I don't want to ruin. Its almost too pretty to use.



















Too pretty to touch (lol)

Four shades of the Yardley Wild Summer Create Your Own Eyeshadow Palette.  Shades I receivedare Little Pink Dress, Sunset Smooch, Dream Lover, Moon Beam.
These shadows are designed to slide into one another to create your own custom eye shadow palette. A full review can be found at http://prettypleasecharlie.co.za/2013/09/27/yardley-wild-summer-create-your-own-eyeshadow-palette/



Yardley Stayfast Diamond Strength HD Color Super Longwear Nail Polish in the shade Plum Seduction.  My bff knows I love the colour purple. Its enriched with Diamond Glaze and it has the new one stroke brush fool proof application.


A Paris Hilton Perfume Set which contains 5 perfumes of 15ml each. The Paris Hilton perfumes are as follows:-
Heiress
Siren
Paris Hilton
Tease
Can Can
I can't decide which one I like the most. Its my first time trying Paris Hilton perfumes.




Cosmetic Jewellery  - A bracelet, a chain and three sets of earrings.  My Friends know me well.  This is just my style in Jewellery.




A sexy red dress from my BFF  It has diamanté work on the front bodice of the dress.  Va Va Voom.


Lindt Irresistibly Smooth Extra Dark Swiss Chocolate.  They say dark chocolate is good for slimming LOL.



A gift voucher to receive a treatment of my choice at Perfect 10 Nail & Body Studio in La Lucia Mall. This is a picture of the envelope only, not the actual voucher.


A cute Peplum top from a friend at work.



I also received a home made birthday card from my daughter (pic not shown).

That was my birthday haul from friends.  Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Nats


No comments:

Post a Comment