Search This Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

Haul - Bionike Moisturisers & Sunscreen with GWP





Dischem had a Beauty Fair sale with lots of discounted prices and free gifts on a wide varienty of brands / products.  The sale ended on 16 March 2014.

Both my Bionike Sunscreen and day time moisturiser had practically finished at the same time.  If you follow my blog, you will know that I adore Bionike skincare. On the first day of the sale, I rushed to Dischem in my lunch break.  Fortunely for me, the catalogue showed a special offer on Bionike products.

<a href=http://dischemonline.co.za>Buy online</a>


If you bought two Bionike skincare products, you would receive a free Slingbag.  If you purchase a third Bionike skincare product, you receive a free Acteen Quickpen or Bionike Eye Cream of your choice.  This offer excluded cleansers & Toners.  Well, I was all over that special offer...


Products Purchased:
Bionike Defence 100 Protective and Reinforcing Base Cream
Bionike Defence 200 Ultra-protective and Reinforcing Base Cream
Bionike Defence Sun 50+ Very High Protection Sun Spray Lotion


Bionike Defence 100 Protective and Reinforcing Base Cream

Bionike Defence 200 Ultra-protective and Reinforcing Base Cream

Bionike Defence Sun 50+ Very High Protection Sun Spray Lotion

Free Items:
The Stylish Slingbag (shown in catalogue picture above, which I like and have used already)
Bionike Defence Elixage Contour Eye Lip Balm

Bionike Defence Elixage Contour Eye Lip Balm

The offer was to get a free eye cream of your choice, so of course I chose the most expensive one.  The eye cream alone cost about the price of my purchase put together.  I have a dry under eye area.  It also comes with a spatula, and is a thick luxurious cream.

I am very pleased with my purchases and my free gifts.  The Base 100 cream was only R99.  The Base R200 cream was R129 an the Sunscreen was R175 as it was 200ml spray bottle.

I also bought Simple skincare products at Dischem (Toner & a gentle cleanser) which I will do a separate post on.

Bye for now.

Xoxo
Nats


No comments:

Post a Comment