Search This Blog

Sunday 2 March 2014

Empties: Body Care - products I have used up

Hi

This is the final empties post.  I posted one for Haircare, Facial Skincare and Makeup.  This one is for Body Care products.


Good Stuff Refreshing Clean Hygiene Hand Wash

Hand wash is a staple in my monthly shopping basket.  I really enjoyed using this one and plan to repurchase although I have been trying different ones.
Good stuff, the skincare company.  Rooibos, lemongrass and ginger.  Cuts grease reduces odour. Shake hands, high-five & keep on hugging.  Spread love, not germs


Garnier Mineral Deodorant in Sensitive 

I always repurchase this one in Sensitive.  Garnier has since changed the packaging slightly and I could not find the sensitive one.  So I took the one labelled "Fresh"  These Garnier roll on's dry quickly, and do what they are supposed to do.  I will continue to purchase them.


Avon Care Glycerine Hand & Nail Cream

it is quintessential that I keep hand lotion in my draw at work.  The hygene soap in the bathrooms are really harsh on my hands and leave them feeling dry and parched.  This tube lasted me really long and it did nourish my hands.  I am currently using another Avon hand cream (a silicone one).
So far I prefer the glycerine one better.



Johnsons African Nurture Body Cream 

I love using creams in winter and lotions in summer.  This was the right consistency for winter, but I still used it on my feet only in the warmer months.  It has a pleasant smell maybe because it has has Shea butter and honey in it.  I would like to see what other variants are available.

Thanks for reading
xoxo
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment