Search This Blog

Sunday 2 March 2014

Empties : Makeup - products I have used up



Hi There

Since I have not blogged in a while, I have accumulated quite a bit of empties.  So I have decided to split up my posts.  One will be makeup, haircare, body products and facial products.  This post will be all about makeup.


Clarins Everlasting Foundation - 110 Honey

This is my Holy Grail foundation which I have purchased over and over and use practically everyday.  I am looking for a cheaper foundation for everyday, so I can make this one last a bit longer, but the drug store does not make it as good as this unfortunately.


Revlon Age Defying Moisturising Concealer

I have had about three tubes of this excellent concealer.  It covers up under eye circles soo well.  It has been said that it is better than the Mac Pro Longwear concealer in you tube videos.  It brightens up my under eye and conceals well.  HOWEVER, it has been discontinued.  Isn't it annoying that once you find something you like, they discontinue it?  How annoying!


Clinique Airbrush Concealer 

Not a fan of this product and I don't think I will repurchase.  It has a brush tip just like the Touch'e Eclat.  It is supposed to illuminate and perfect which I don't see it doing.  Maybe if it had more coverage, I would have liked it better.


Essence I love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base

I have spoken about these two products before and I will keep on repurchasing as long as they make them. Budget friendly and worth it.


Mac Prep+Prime Lip Base

This is supposed to be a lip primer.  The lip primer I had before this one was excellent and I was on the hunt for a new one since the old is no longer sold in stores.  This product is over priced in my opinion and it is nothing more than a glorified lip balm.  The only time you feel any results is if you apply it and wait like 15 minutes for it dry out on the lips, then apply a lipstick.  This is the only way for your lipstick to last a little longer.  I want to put my primer on, apply my lipstick and run out the door, not wait.  I am currently trying out another lip primer.


Smudge 2-in-1 Eyebrow Fix Pencil

Eyebrow pencils are something I am always on a hunt for.  When I test them out and they are "hard", I don't think twice about leaving them behind.  I have repurchased this one a few times.  Although my hair is dyed black, the shade Blonde is not too light for me surprisingly.  A shade darker would be too dark on me.  I apply the wax end of the pencil first, which allows the colour end of the pencil apply more smoothly.  Then I brush through my brows with the brush that is attached.  Smudge is exclusively sold in Clicks.  I also have a gel eyeliner pencil from Smudge as well.


XOXO
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment