Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

Essence Fantasia Collection


The Essence collection that is currently in the Durban South Africa Stores is the Fantasia collection.

After swatching the testers, I made a decision on what to buy and what not to buy.
I already had the exact same eyeshadow shades, so I passed those by.  But for those of you who don't, these shadows where very good quality and highly pigmented, so you would not go wrong buying these.

The Liners swatched a bit patchy.  Maybe because the testers were opened too many times and where drying out?  Anyway, Essence liners are normally really nice and smooth.  

The Lip Laquers where really nice and very pigmented.  The normal essence lip glosses are divine.

I love Essence nail polishes.  They rival high end brands in my opinion.

The eye jewels is not something I really wear, but it was cute anyway.

And the one product I did purchase...the Highlighter at R29.
Why? Because I am a sucker for highlighters and it was soo pretty, just look at it!
It may be a little shimmery, but still very pretty.

So that's my run-down of the Essence Fantasia Collection.

xoxo
Nats


No comments:

Post a Comment