Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

Bionike Haul & Gift With Purchase

Bionike is sold exclusively at Dischem Stores, who every so often has sales.  The recent sale was their "Spring Fair" with lots of discounts and gift with purchases from the very low priced brands, to the very high priced brands that they sell.

I am no doubt in love with Bionike products.  They have skincare for every skin type, and is 100% preservative free and fragrance free formulas.  Bionike was created for people with sensitive skin, by people who have sensitive skin, but everyone one can use Bionike.  They have skincarefor all skin types (dry, combo, oily, acne prone etc).


They had a Gift With Purchase on.  A purchase of two products will get you a free cleanser of your choice.  A purchase of three products will get you a free cleanser and an automatic opening and closing Bionike umbrella.  I had already received the umbrella in a previous GWP and I didn't need an extra product.

Bionike 50+ Defence Sun Very High Protection Sun Spray Lotion - Sensitive and Intolerant Skin
I loved the last bottle of this I had.  I cannot use chemical sunscreen, this physical sunscreen is the bomb.  I even made my sister buy one.  I have had the cream formula as well which is perfect for winter.  I will always buy this product over and over.  Price R149 for 150ml.  (R189 for the bigger size)

Bionike Defence 100 Protective and Reinforcing Base cream - Sensitive and Intolerant Skin
This is my third tube of this wonderful cream.  I wear it over the sunscreen in the morning.  It does come in a 200 Base Cream as well.  The Base 100 cream seems to be more for combo oily skin and the Base 200 cream is supposed to be for dry skin according to the sales assistant.  I really want to try the Base 200 cream this time but was sold out by the time I reached the Bionike counter. Price R140

Bionike Defence Radiance Milk Cleanser - Normal and Combination Sensitive Skin
This was the cleanser that I received free with my purchase of two products.  Almost all the cleansers where gone from the shelf because of the GWP offer.  I had a choice of this one and a two in one creamy cleanser, which now I feel I should have taken as it would have been similar to by Almay two in one creamy cleanser which I adore.  This Cleanser is still lovely though.  It is a pre-cleanser not a finishing cleanser.  So you have to  put it on your face over your makeup and you wipe it off.  It comes with a lovely pump which is always a pleasure to use.

Thanks for reading
xoxo
Nats

No comments:

Post a Comment