Search This Blog

Saturday 29 June 2013

Shop My Stash

I should make shopping my stash a tradition. If your not familiar with the whole "shop my stash" thing.... its basically a way to look through your collection periodically and use some products that have been neglected.   So I can put them together in a basket so I remember to work them into my daily routine.  If I keep rotating products from my stash every now and then, it should keep me from falling into a makeup rut by using the same things over and over.  Plus it feels like I have new stuff without spending any money! 




BeChic Eye Define Retractable Eyeliner Pencil in CEL02 Black Brown - Creamy & pigmented & no need to sharpen

Elizabeth Arden Ceremide Ultra Lipstick in Sugar - From the Holiday Collection

Bourjoir Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer. Radiance and Anti-fatigue - going to use it under my eyes.

Accessorize Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Shade 1 Magical - It has not been used yet.  The wrapping is still on the tube.
 
The 6 eyeshadow and blush "Day Palette" from my Elizabeth Arden Day To Night Holiday Colour Collection.
Shades Caf'e Au Lait - Highlighter,  Lilac, Warm Pink, Brown, Plum-smoke, Smokey Brown.  Cheek colour in Sunblush.

Revlon New Complexion One Step Compact in 03 Sand Beige - A cream foundation.  I Like this foundation for winter.  I can only wear the shade Sand Beige in winter when I am lighter.

Givenchy Prism Shaping Powder Makeup (used as a setting powder on my T-zone)

Avroy Shlain Colour Look Bronzer & Highlighter Duo in the shade Angelika - I love the highlighter in this duo.  It is a golden highlighter that just looks pretty on the cheekbones.


All the colours I pulled out are daytime / work appropriate shades.  I remember how I liked these products when I first bought them.  My hydrating under-eye concealer is finished and has also been discontinued, so I am hoping that the Bourjoir one will be a good replacement since the tube is still full.  But if I like it, then I have another problem, since Bourjoir has been discontinued from Edgars stores - Just My Luck!

So those are my "shop my stash" picks to start July with.  They might or might not show up in a favourites post.

Let me know if you rotate things in your collection and what method you use.

Thank for reading
xoxo
Nats

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I get stuck in that rut way too often.

    ReplyDelete