Search This Blog

Monday 17 June 2013

My Favourite Revlon Lipsticks



Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Mad About Mauve #490

I have been wearing this lipstick so much since winter started.  It is a creamy mauvey, raspberry-ish colour, and have received compliments while wearing this lipstick. I have seen both light and darker skin toned ladies wearing this shade and it is universally flattering on everyone.  Unfortunately, I believe its been discontinued.
I purchased mine in December or January at the Edgars sale for R29. .


Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Carnation #025

I wore this colour alot before winter when the weather was warmer.  It looks very pretty on the lips and adda the right amount of colour. to the face for a natural every day look!  This lipstick was also purchased at the Edgars sale.

These are just two of my favourites.  Let me know in the comments below if you would like me to do a post showing all my Revlon lipsticks.
The other Revlon shades I would like to try are 030 Fuschia and 457 Wild Orchard.



No comments:

Post a Comment