Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Mono Blush

Rimmel's Claim:
Long Lasting Blush Soft texture glides on smoothly and blends evenly for a natural sheer finish. Long lasting powder that give you a natural looking colour for up to 6 hours. Streak and smudge resistant.


The rimmel website claims that there are 7 shades available:
Bronze
Live Pink
Pink Rose
Santa Rose
Mauve Cool
Pink Sorbet
Tickle Me Pink

Although the only shades that I have seen in store are:
Live Pink
Bronze
Pink Rose
Santa Rose

I have not picked these up yet only because I received two gorgeous Sleek Blushes in a swap.
I do however have the first version of the Rimmel blush before it was re-packaged in the shade 012 Coral Rose and it has great pigmentation.  A little goes a long way.

I did swatch the tester in-store and it still has the good pigmentation and quality just like its predecessor.

Have you tried these new blushes.  Please let me know in the comments section.

Thank you

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment