Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2013

Revlon Photoready BB Cream


I went to the Dischem Beauty sale saw that the Revlon BB Cream has finally landed in our stores, I had to pick it up only because it had such good reviews.
Revlon Photoready BB Cream comes in 4 shades, Fair, light/Medium, Medium and Deep.

It has the following claims:
- HYDRATES like moisturizer
- SMOOTHES like primer
- COVERS like foundation
- BLURS FLAWS like concealer
- PROTECTS with SPF 30 like sunscreen

My first impressions of this was that it is way better than the Garnier BB Cream which I gave away and didn't bother to review.  The Garnier one was too pink, did not cover anything and clogged my pores.


I was happy to find that there is four shades. Normally fair is too light and medium is too dark for me.
Light / Medium is an okay match for me.  It has better coverage than the Garnier BB Cream.  It is not so pink like the Garnier one either.  It is slightly dark for me but not by much.  I can get away with it especially in the evening time.  I can also mix it with my Colorstay foundation or Estee Lauder Double Wear foundations which are such dry foundations.  This will add moisture to those formulations.  It can also be used under a foundation as a primer.  I applied it with my fingers and instead of using concealer, I added a second coat after the first one.  I also always set this with a powder.

I have mainly used this in the evening only because it is summer now and worry that it will slide off my face because of the moisturising properties.  I cant wait to try this out in winter as I am always looking for more moisture during this season.

Has anyone tried this BB Cream?  If so, please leave me a comment and let me know how you like it.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment