Search This Blog

Saturday 8 December 2012

L.A Girl Gel Eyeliner. - Product Rave


 L.A Girl products are sold in Dischem Stores.  I have other products from this line including lipglosses and eyeliner pencils. The gel eyeliners where recently introduced to the store and when I first saw it I bought it in black.  For R29 surely, it was worth a try.  You know how ridiculously priced high end eyeliners cost. Well it was awesome.  I cant rave enough about it.  The texure and longevity is excellent.  This is better than many low end and high end gel eyelines I have tried.  It beats my Smashbox liners any day!

I liked it so much I went back and bought one in dark brown.  They where practically all sold because being so popular.  They came out with many different colours.  I had hoped to get one in purple, but it had been sold out already.  Also it comes with an eyeliner brush which I have used.  Although I reach for my Essence angled liner brush most days.







No comments:

Post a Comment