Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Foundation Catergory: Mousse & Souffle' Foundations

So far I have shared my best foundations I have tried as far as powder foundation, liquid foundation, mineral foundation and cream foundation goes.  In this post I want to concentrate on Mousse foundations.

Woolworths Mousse Foundation


A light, easy to blend, oil-free mouse foundation with a matte finish to control shine. Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty.Not suitable for very dry skin types. Formulated according to Woolworths Good Beauty principles.  This foundation is super soft to the touch,  If you have been colour matched well then you can get a medium to full coverage in my opinion although It states the coverage is light to medium.  My skin is now very dry so I can no longer use my mousse foundation.  It is a quality product in a very big glass jar.

Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

I tested this on in the store and it was a ball of mess.  The amount of mousse that comes out in one pump is unbelievable.  One pump gave me a mousse blob almost the size of the palm of my hand. That would have covered both my arms and legs with that amount.  I could not see myself trying to battle with this every morning, so I did not purchase it.

Another foundation I have heard alot about but have not used is a Souffle' foundation called :

LOreal Paris Matte Morphose Foundation

Product Benefits according to LOreal:
Its feather-light souffle texture extends seamlessly across the skin for a transformation you can see and feel.
Pores appear virtually erased, the appearance of fine lines are reduced and skin feels peachy-soft.. Skin looks smoothed out.  Matt yet luminous result. This sounds good for someone who does not have much to cover up and has oily or combo skin.


Other mousse foundations on the market:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
Maybelline's new Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation
Avon Beyond Color Line Softening Mousse Foundation
Rimmel London Cool Matte Mousse Foundation
Catrice Mousse Mattifying Make Up | Foundation
Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Foundation (Not sure if this is available in SA)
Clinique (derma white pore minimizing mousse foundation (SPF 20+) (Not sure if this is available in SA)

No comments:

Post a Comment