Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Choc mint inspired eye makeup EOTD

 Hi all.  I did a Choc mint inspired eye makeup look the other day.   I loved it and wanted to re-create it.   
There is also a website for one of my favourite makeup guru's "MAKEUPGEEK".  If you haven't checked her out yet, please do so, you will not be disappointed.  Here is a link for her website which shows which products she used as well as her You tube video showing step by step how she created this look. 
http://www.makeupgeek.com/tutorials/mint-dark-chocolate-inspired-makeup/




The trio and the quad I used for this look.





Qianyu eyeshadow in trio no. 01 purchased at Lacosmogirl and Catrice quad in "040 Never let me go"  purchased form Dischem.

ON THE EYES
Claudia Stevens eye prep lid primer
On the eyelids- the green shade on the Qianyu palette
In the crease - the goldy brown shade from the Qianyu palette
To darken the outer V I used the darkest shade in the Catrice quad. Bottom left.
To highlight the browbone- the lightest cream shade in the Catrice quad. Top left.
Brown eyeliner on the upper lid, waterline and tight-line.
An angled liner brush with the darkest shade in the Catrice quad over the eye pencil on the upper lid to deepen and set the eyeliner.
An eyelash curler
Model Co. Fiber Lash brush on lashes (Extreme lash extension mascara kit)

ON THE FACE
Palladio herbal primer
Bionike peach corrector under my eyes
Estee Lauder Double Wear stay in place foundation
Physicians formula blush in Nude Glow
Revlon 01 Natural Bronze to contour on my hairline, jawline and down the sides of my nose.

ON THE LIPS
Essence lip liner in 03 hot chocolate
Model Co lip wax primer
Mac lipstick in Jubilee
Inglot Sleeks Cream lip paint in 91



No comments:

Post a Comment