Search This Blog

Sunday 1 April 2012

TAG: COLOURS OF THE RAINBOW

I found this tag which was created by a blogger called "Seven things beauty".
It looked like a fun tag to do, and I tag everyone who would like to do it. 



This tags is created for you to name 1 beauty or makep item for each colour of the rainbow, namely............
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet


I know that some of the colours may be difficult to actually find a beauty item to match, so revert to the colour of packaging or nail polish.  For example, a powder compact may be skin tone but the packaging could be yellow.  The same goes for nail polish as there is generally every colour out there.

So, lets get started:

RED
Rimmel lipstick in the shade Diva Red.



ORANGE
An orange eyeshadow from my Outdoor Girl baked mineral eyeshadow palette


YELLOW
A yellow eyeshadow from my Sleek Makeup Curious. Palette

GREEN
 A minty green nail polish from Essence called Replay.



BLUE
A Passion nail enamel in the shade Blue Sky



INDIGO
An eyeshadow from my Outdoor Girl baked mineral eyeshadow palette



VIOLET
 A violet eyeliner pencil from my eye crayons set.



I had fun doing this tag and I tag anyone who wants to try it out.  Leave me a comment with your rainbow coloured beauty items or leave a link so that I can go check it out.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment