Search This Blog

Sunday 1 April 2012

NYX HAUL & GIFT WITH PURCHASE


Hi there

I am so excited to share this haul with you.  Anyone of you who lives in South Africa and follow YouTube beauty gurus like I do, have heard about NYX Cosmetics. Well NYX only launched here late in 2011, exclusive to Clicks stores (only two stores in Durban currently have stock).  I then rushed out to get a palette (Champagne & Caviar) and have not made any further purchases until now.

The Clicks beauty fair pamphlet was released and offers where valid from 20 March to 15 April 2012 while stocks last.  As per the phamplet, you had to purchase any NYX products to the value of R199.95 and you would receive a free Liquid Eyeliner, Matte Smokey Look Palette and Bronzing Powder, in a carrier bag, valued at R500. Well I was all over that like a rash!  It would be a perfect addiction to my birthday gifts I had already received.



 So a friend and I rushed down to Clicks in La Lucia Mall only to find out they did not have stock of the free gift.  Trying not to panic, we telephoned the branch and the head office and asked them to notify us when it was available and to keep two gift bags aside for us.  A few days later we received the telephone call we where waiting for.  So naturally we rushed backed to Clicks.  OMW the wait was soo worth it! 


NYX Matte Smokey Look One Night in Morocco makeup set
It is a dual tiered. Kit which contains 8 shades of eyeshadow, 1 eyeshadow base and four lip colours that compliment a matte smokey look.

Front & back cover of the box


  NYX Liquid Eyeliner  



NYX All over sun-kissed Bronzed for face and body (35g)
It is huge and will last forever!




 So we where so busy drooling over the free gift for like 30 minutes, what where we going to buy in order to get the free gift?  Decisions had to be made, and it was not easy. 



I wanted the eyeshadow base but to my surprise there was already one included in the free gift palette.   So after alot of deliberation, I decided to take the NYX PUSH UP BRA FOR EYES and NYX SHEER GLOSS in Shangri-La stg10.  Pictures below.





My friend chose NYX Champagne & Caviar palette and NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigment.  Pictures below


.
Thank you reading my haul. I had fun posting it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment