Search This Blog

Monday 9 April 2012

Lacosmogirl Haul


Hi all

The products I want to share with you today where all purchased by myself from Lacosmogirl.  The two palettes where purchased either in February or at the beginning of March, I cannot remember exactly.  The rest are recent purchases.

I am currently obsessed with Mineral Baked eye shadows.  I have been in love with the L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Eyeshadow because of the outstanding colours and the pigmentation, but could not bring myself to spend R135 per eyeshadow.  When I walked into Lacosmogirl and saw this palette and swatched it, I was in love.  It was an exact dupe for the L'Oreal shadows.  There are 12 eyeshadow s in the palette and after doing the math, these shadows cost R10 per shadow in the palette.  What a bargain!  The palette is labeled."Outdoor Girl" and the palette is in "01"  it has a sheen finish but not too shimmery.


The second palette is from the same cosmetics company but in "02".  This palette has matte shades in it and it is gorgeous.  There are 24 colours in this palette. Both palettes would last forever because the quantity in each one is very generous.


When I went back to Lacosmogirl recently, they spotted two (huge) mineral baked powder single eyeshadows.  These colours where not in the palettes I had previously purchased and after swatching them, I decided that they where going home with me.


The next product is a blush/ bronzer.  I am currently using a Physicians Formula blush which I have hit pan and needed a new blush in the same colour family.  This blush is from Ralo Cosmetics.  This is a peachy bronze shade that has white and gold specks of blush in it and is for lighter skin tones.  There was another blush for darker skin tones as well. I may still need to use a very light hand when applying , but I can't wait to try it out.


The next product is called "Magic Blusher"  It is perfect for the handbag. It has a brush applicator attached to it.  To use, you have to unscrew the cap, dip the brush into the product and apply the blush to the apples of the cheeks.  Perfect for a busy woman on the go to keep in her handbag.



Look at the super cute package on the lipstick shown below.  The colour is just gorgeous as well.  It is from Vision cosmetics.  It contains vitamin E and collagen protein.  The shade I chose was shade 11.


The next product is a "Milk Nail Polish Remover"  It looks and smells like milk, which is better for your nail than regular nail Polish remover.  The packaging states "A gentle and effective acetone free formula which removes nail polish quickly and easily from your nails"  Can't wait to try it out.



Last but not least, some bling.  A double ring that fits over two fingers which says "LOVE"
My friend had seen this on one of the beauty gurus on YouTube.


Thank you for reading my Lacosmogirl haul.  Their store details will be listed below for your info.  There is also a website where orders can be placed and sent via courier.



Website: http://www.lacosmogirl.co.za/
Telephone :0315846836
E-mail : info@lacosmogirl.co.za
Address: Shop 3B, iL Palazzo 5 Zenith Drive (ent on the cnr of Zenith Drive & Solstice Rd) Umhlanga New Town Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment